Sunday, October 17, 2010

What Molecule Would You Get?

Today I had to spend 3 lovely hours at Sears getting my tire fixed. The girl that worked in the automotive area had this tattooed on her inner wrist:


It's the caffeine molecule. Pretty funny. That will look dead sexy when she's my age. As I sat there waiting, I wondered what molecule I would have tattooed on my inner wrist (if I was a tattoo on my inner wrist kind of girl). 

I think I would get Serotonin. The neurotransmitter that has to do with happiness and well being.



I started to look for pictures and I found a site called Made With Molecules. They have a Serotonin necklace. I ordered it!

2 comments:

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!