Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Serotonin Necklace Arrived!

The necklace arrived in a cool box with a temporary tattoo of the Serotonin Molecule with it. That website rocks! The woman that owns it is named Raven. She signs the note that goes out with her packages and sends a follow up email. I love that!
Check it out:

I am not sure why I look like I have sunburn in the picture. I broke down and got a iphone today. I couldn't deal with the crappy HTC Incredible. It was incredibly annoying and I shall sell it on eBay or throw it into Tampa Bay. I think I had one of the effects on when I took the picture. I'm a Mac girl and I will never stray again.

I can already fill the serotonin coursing through my veins....

2 comments:

  1. I think this is very clever. I wish Raven all the profits that her pocketbook can handle.

    iPhones rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best things I have seen in a long time. I collect "unusual" jewellry and I am partial to the one for chocolate myself....Very nice find.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!