Saturday, July 24, 2010

Labels

I just looked at the labels I have on the blog. Blogger has all different ways you can display them. This way is called "cloud." It makes the more frequently labeled items bigger. I certainly have some shit to say about Internet dating, the ManGroomer™ and sadly SOB and Spencer have a larger font. It made me think about thoughts...what if there was a program that showed our thoughts? I wonder which thoughts would have the big font? I think about this because I HATE that I have devoted more time on here to the negatives vs. the positives.

Note that Vienna Sausages have 4 appearances...

1 comment:

  1. But the negative things in our lives make for the best writing, as well as helps us get through them by writing it out.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!