Monday, July 12, 2010

I found the @#$^&*ing Pen!

I was just going through a sassy black patent leather bag for my sissie to borrow for her interview in the a.m.  As I dug out a pack of kleenex, floss (you never know) and change I said, "you know I have given up on every finding that pen..." I reached in the side pocket and there it was! The fucking pen I have searched for on many a night!

I say that is a GREAT sign for Sulie's interview!

http://nobodyputsbabyinthecorner-penelope.blogspot.com/2010/05/pen-in-haystack.html

2 comments:

  1. The dreaded pen finally shows it's head. I think it IS a good sign. Correct. Sending positive vibes to Sulie right now .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penelope and JCH...thank you for the positive vibes. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate them. It has been a trying two weeks but I know that something much better is around the corner.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!