Monday, July 12, 2010

Penelope P.I.

One of my friends that lives up in Jacksonville is on match.com. She asked me about  checking up on the guys--I am known as the Internet sleuth. I can't take all the credit. I learned my best tricks from Sulie. So for all the Florida girls out there...this is how you do it:

Go to myfloridacounty.com
  • See online services
  • Under that look at bullets, select-
  • Order official records
  • Bottom of page, middle choice:
  • Non subscriber search
Be careful. It is easy to get caught up in all the information. Double-check counties and middle initials. For example, in Hillsborough county, there is another woman with my name. She has a different middle initial, a judgment and a foreclosure. 

My friend is beautiful. Long dark hair, dazzling smile, kick ass body and a personality to match. She is 10 year younger than me. She just had another guy tell her he was out of town on the 4th but he posted pictures of a party at his pool on a social networking site. I don't get why the dating thing is such a challenge (at any age).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!