Monday, July 19, 2010

Pao on Facebook

Why...why would I look? Who knows what made me think to do it. I've had a relatively hectic day. I'm busy.  Who knows?

I looked her up by her last name. Her ex husband came up. I scrolled through his friends and there she was! By the way he works at an armory "designing and building exotic firearms"--I SHIT you not. Instead of having her last name (or the one she had when she was screwing my then husband) she is listed as Pao Dang. I am going to have to ask my ladies at the nail shop if that is a last name or one of those names certain cultures add to their names. Or maybe it's her maiden name? My sister just told me I could not post her picture...but I wanna (stamp foot). It was creepy to scroll through her friends--there was John's oldest son, one of the wives of the inner group (she is a nurse and her husband is an ER physician. She is the one that got me Xanax for my journey back to Tampa), I saw Pao's ghetto sister that got all "I will cut you" with me...ahhh, all the white trash memories came flooding back. I then realized I had a whole new group of people to block on Facebook. People, it was exhausting! 

I would like to rewrite her profile...

Activities: Fucking other people's husbands. Napping after fucking other peoples husbands. Cooking in the kitchen of other women with whom I am fucking their husband...
Interests: Fucking other people's husbands.
Music: About fucking other people's husbands. No rap please about fucking other peoples husbands.
Books: Anything pertaining to fucking other people's husbands.
Movies: That have to do with fucking other people's husbands.
Television: Fucking other people's husbands: The TV Show



I know I sound angry---I am laughing. In a manic way...

6 comments:

  1. Penelope...you make me smile and laugh. I saw her picture...she is not pretty, but I digress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you look her up? Look forward not back. Remember what happened to Lot's wife.
    gbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. gbs--you know I was raised in a go to church once a year house. Thanks to my college course on The Bible as Literature was able to vaguely get what you meant. I just did some light googling on Lot's wife. I'm not sure what triggered it. It was not pleasant to see all the other Louisiana folk connected to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh. Couldn't find her. It seems funny that someone as decidedly asshole-ish would be so boring on paper. Ah, the banality of evil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been following your blog for months now and I LOVE IT!!! It even inspired me to blog a little also, although I don't write with the same frequency that you do. And I have thought about telling you how much I love your blog for months now...just haven't gotten around to it. But this post made me laugh so hard. I sometimes look for/at things that aren't the most positive/constructive use of my time. But I think even those things are probably part of the healing process, as long as we don't get stuck there. LOVE YOUR WRITING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you AJ! Ironically, that is my real initials and I go by that nickname sometimes. Please send me the link to your blog--I didn't see it when I clicked on your profile. Thank you for your kind words--they really mean a lot (particularly today! Hugs, Penelope

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!