Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mi Xanax, Su Xanax

I've blogged before about having a reserve of Xanax and the like. I pride myself on the fact that although  have an addictive personality (Coca-Cola, shoes, purses, Sara Lee Butter Streusel Coffee Cake), I do not have an affinity for being drugged up. I have what I call my End of Days Stash™. It freaks my sister out. I recently explained to her that if there was some world ending event (I read way too many Cormac McCarthy books), I would dose my animals, dose me and get into bed. Okay, let's get away from the creepy talk..this blog is about having a Xany available for a friend in need. I have a friend that is dealing with the death of a close friend. I put together a little care package of sorts. Years ago when I was a training manager, there were several reps that had to present to the entire company. They were paralyzed with fear. I gave them each a dose 30 minutes prior to each talk. I have it down to a finely tuned timetable. I was not negligent. I made sure they had taken it in the past (yes). I smiled like a proud Momma as they got up with them microphone and gave flawless presentations. You all know Sulie has been having a rough time. The other night I gave her one. She said, "I don't want to take your stash (she was alluding to the End of Days Stash™. 

My reply was "Mi Xanax, Su Xanax."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!