Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Shapeshifter

My friend Lorraine sent me this video today. Don't be like me...I watched it thinking it was real. That is sad--I beleived the idiot newscasters were real. I missed it was from The Onion...


Hot New Relationship Book Warns Women: 'Wake Up! He's A Shapeshifter'

There is some truth here--I think I have dated Shapeshifters. There have been several I'm so busy guys (with friends, work, band, golf, kids) yet they all have time to sleep with other women! They have all looked different and had different professions but they are really the same guy!

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious...but the second woman stated the obvious right? "I dated his brother, his cousin ... what am I doing wrong??" Der ...

    Or the first one "I met my last boyfriend in a BAR" ... Der.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!