Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sideboob™

I don't know if you all look at the stuff I like to look at over to the left. It is links to cool websites. You need to check them out...I am all cutting edge and stuff. I have found a site I LOVE called I'm Boy Crazy http://imboycrazy.com/  Alexi is someone I could party with--well, maybe 20 years ago. I may be 45, but I can still rock the lingo and stuff. She frequently will reference sideboob. She kills me. KILLS ME.  Perhaps that is what has been lacking in my life...Sideboob™.




boycrazy trend report: side boobs! from alexi wasser on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. There is a whole Family Guy episode where Peter starts his on TV network and one show is the Sideboob hour. Hilarious. Watch it at Hulu.com.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!