Friday, August 20, 2010

Boy's Birthdays

I remember almost everyone ex-boy's birthday. I block out or forget everything else, but their birthdays are burned into my brain.
  • April 5--Jimmy (boy I would skip computer lab so we could beat my Mom home to "do it"). Same birthday as my Dad.
  • April 18--Duke (1st husband). One  month after mine. Easy to remember.
  • May 16--Dillhole. (Same as Sulie).
  • June 1--John. 6/1/61. I am sure in numerology that adds up to something that = RED MUTHA FUCKIN FLAG.
  • August 20--GBS. Happy Birthday! Today's date is what made me think about this post. Also Robert Plant's birthday.
The next boy needs to be a Scorpio (at least that is what the astrology website said when I looked to see who I am supposed to be with in an astrological sense...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!