Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Swiffing™

I just got home and decided to do a little light swiffing. You know, when you wipe the counters and use The Swiffer™ to clean up really fast?

I remember my old friend Cindy crying to me about her then husband. Her quote was, "when Randy cleans he just gets The Swiffer out and does it half ass." In Cindy's mind, his approach to cleaning (i.e. just swiffing) summed up their whole relationship. I just looked up said Swiffer and it has a ® not a ™. I am ™ it because it is now a product (a noun) and a verb. Kind of like how The ManGroomer™ became a way to describe a guy. Example, "Ew, it sounds like he is a Mangroomer™".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!