Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rescue Remedy

You know Penelope don't endorse products. I won't advertise on here even though many have told me I could make money. I am telling you that Rescue Remedy for Pets rocks. Daisy the Dog of the Century™ is scared to death of storms. It is sad because we have thunderstorms every afternoon in Florida. I heard about Rescue remedy years ago. You put a couple of drops under your tongue and it calms you down. I tried ti yesterday on Daisy and it worked! A storm is rolling through right now and I used it again. She is sitting down on the floor next to me instead of pacing and looking liked the monkey things from the Wizard of Oz!




I have tried to look up what it is how the shit do what it do. There is not really an explanation beyond it is flower essence. WTF is "flower essence"??? Here's a cut and paste from the website: 

Did you know.... 







that Jay McCarrol, the winner of the reality TV show Project Runway, used Rescue Remedy on the show's grand finale??? 

Jennifer Anniston says it keeps her cool under pressure. 
Cate Blanchett swears by it, and Salma Hayek has been a fan for years. 
Martha Stewart uses Rescue Remedy and Rescue Sleep.
Van Morrison ordered Rescue Remedy before his performance in Texas, 2010.
It's called Bach's "Rescue Remedy®











Since Jennifer Aniston uses it, I will. If that 'ho Angelina used it, I wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!