Saturday, August 21, 2010

Untamed Va-Jay- Jay

This is what greeted me from the magazine rack as I checked out in CVS today...


Don't tell me that The Bush is Back! I've spent way too much time and money on  coiffing mine. That shit just ain't civilized. I feel that Cosmopolitan is a mullet wrapper. I didn't bother to pick it up and read the wisdom that I am sure the article contained. 

I think Jessica Alba is beautiful. I am sure her Va-Jay-Jay (GOD, I hate that term) is not out of control.

I am also drawn to the article that is titled, "The Touch That Calms Him During a Fight." I wonder what that is? Perhaps it's a hand job?

2 comments:

  1. So, we as professional, smart intelligent women are supposed to run around saying stupid words, like "va-jay-jay" --- I am so over it and other idiotic words. I've heard preschool kids use more proper language than grown-ups. Although my favorite 4 year old piece of wisdom was the little girl who called it her "cookie jar"....wouldn't even need a hand job to calm him down, would only need to say, "want to put your hand in the cookie jar?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just peed a little while I laughed at the cookie jar!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!