Sunday, August 22, 2010

Top 10 Fidiots

Here's a list of the Top 10 People I don't want to see or hear about anymore (not in any particular order):

  1. Lady Gaga
  2. Russell Brand
  3. Rick Scott
  4. Bill McCollum
  5. Angelia Jolie
  6. Any Snooki/Jersey Shit
  7. Anyone with the name Kardashian
  8. Lindsay Lohan
  9. Who is Heidi Montag and WHY does anyone care? By the way, her plastic surgeon died because he as texting while driving (and drove off a cliff). NO TEXTING and driving. Have I mentioned that technology will be the downfall of humankind?
  10. "Dr. " Laura
#3 and 4 are just two of the losers running for the GOP nomination for governor in Florida. Their mud slinging is the worst I've ever seen. The rest are no talent fiodiots (fucking idiots) that I can't avoid on the front of magazines. 

I have anger issues...

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the political assholes. I hate them all I swear. Their constant campaigning and mudslinging makes me crazy. Unfortunately we've got a couple more months of listening to it.

    I'd add Tiger Woods to the list as well...

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!