Sunday, August 1, 2010

Top to Bottom Scan

Don't you hate it when people give you the top to bottom scan? You know what I'm talking about. They start with the hair and slowly go down to your feet taking in your outfit, jewelry, nails and shoes. Yesterday I was rocking some new kick ass shoes at my meeting. I kept getting looks because the shoes are blue. One woman was so obvious that I smiled and said, "Aren't they great? I just got them!" She was all stammering, "ahhh, ohhhh,...yes!". She was lucky I didn't insert my new shiny size 9 kick ass blue patent sling back up her ass...

It was really hard to take this picture. I put my lap top on the ground, hit the take picture button with the big toe of my right foot while deftly positioning my left foot for the picture. 

4 comments:

  1. People stare at you because you look good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are quite cute. I think those would be the shoes that would require that I go out and buy an outfit to go with them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have shoes almost just like that...Blue, but with blue stripes around the cork part...nine west. KILLER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love!!!! (You and your kick ass shoes)

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!