Saturday, August 21, 2010

What Happeneninnned

Nothing. Well, not much.

First, I sat on the inside seat in the booth. Not optimal seating when putting self out there. It wasn't as busy as usual. Not sure why. The cutest team (also in first place) "Sexual Chocolate" was there. The questions seemed easier. Examples:

  • Where is Warren Buffet from (and he still lives there)? Omaha. Been there. The rep I was working with drove me by his house. Nothing fancy. 
  • Who played the lawyer in The Godfather? Easy. Robert Duvall.
  • Thought we had this one but screwed it up--name 7 of the rooms in the game "Clue"...I'll give you time to think on this one.
A guy came up to our table to chit chat. He was interested in someone. Not sure. He came up after a bonus question was asked of what trivia participant had gone on a date with Troy Donahue? The answer was Peggy, Polly's Mom! Who knew? She quietly told us he was "a jerk." She said it with the same face and tone that a 20 year old now would say, "He was a fuckin' DICK!" Interested guy had a class ring on his ring finger. Ew. 

I know, I'm hard work.



The rooms were---study, kitchen, dining room, ballroom, library, billiard room, conservatory, lounge and hall. 

1 comment:

  1. I say keep going. There is potential in this activity I think. Just wear those shoes, or something equally hot.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!