Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ask and You Shall Receive

I'm not sure how many times I have blogged about how much I dislike what I do. I don't tag those posts. Last week my company was bought. I've been through this 3 times. Big company makes offer to buy little company. Little company accepts. It takes a couple of months to complete the transaction. In the meantime, there are conference calls and meetings. Key phrases are used over over over again. "Business as Usual", "Let's look at this as an opportunity", "These are exciting times!"...

Translation--Update your resume, call all your contacts, this is stressful!

Seriously, the universe is giving me what I asked for. I have been struggling with what I do and knowing that I need to make a change.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!