Friday, September 24, 2010

Empire State of Mind

There I was...cussing, hands clenched, ready to explode. What was happening? How could this happen? 

Did someone hurt a family member? Was it a fight with a co-worker? Someone had committed a heinous crime? 

No, even worse...I was packing for a trip to Atlanta. Nothing fit. My clothes sucked. I need to lose weight. Was did I drink so much coke this week? Ugh.

Embarrassing. I can't believe I just got in a rage about something so stupid. I took a deep breath and went to for empire waist section of the closet. Oh yes, there is a special section with the emergency tops. All is well. Tomorrow morning when the waitress in the sky asks me what I would like to drink the answer will be WATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!