Thursday, September 30, 2010

Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite!

I can remember being in my twin bed with Sulie a few feet away with the CInderella wallpaper, giggling when my Dad would kiss us and say, "Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!"

PEOPLE...that shit is for real! I would like to turn you on to a website that my friend known on here as Ali showed me: http://bedbugregistry.com/

It is DISTURBING. There are tons of hotels in lots of cities with bed bugs. Lots of Marriotts (my work traveling brand of choice). Here's Tampa:

Found 9 hotels in tampa FL with bedbugs:
Clarion Hotel
2701 E Fowler Ave Tampa, FL
Marriott Tampa Airport
3700 W Walnut St Tampa, FL
Days Inn Tampa Airport Stadium
2522 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa, FL
La Quinta Tampa South
4620 W Gandy Blvd Tampa, FL
La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay Airport
4730 W Spruce St Tampa, FL
Howard Johnson Plaza Tampa Downtown
111 W Fortune St Tampa, FL
ESA Tampa Airport West Shore
4312 W Spruce St Tampa, FL
Ramada Tampa
11714 Morris Bridge Rd Tampa, FL
Econo Lodge at Busch Gardens Tampa
1701 E Busch Blvd Tampa, FL

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!