Sunday, September 12, 2010

Things I wonder....

  • Do people that love classical music get psyched when their favorite concerto comes on the radio? Do they turn it up the way I would turn up Houses of the Holy and sing along? Do they feel bad because there are no words to sing along to?
  • Do people in the military ever want to do a makeover of their look and get bummed when they realize they can't do anything different to their hair or clothes?
  • Do celebrities want to read a magazine with stories about our love lives and look at pictures of our cellulite ridden asses on the beach?
  • Is the earth just a big aquarium tank and is the margarita pizza I am heating up just the food someone (a big ass alien) dropped into the tank?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!