Thursday, September 30, 2010

Creating Chaos

I can remember the first time I realized that I created the shit that was imploding around me. It was back in the Dillhole days. Some people learn it earlier than I did. Some need refresher courses. Some never learn it.

I have a friend that the lesson is presenting itself right now. Over and over. She was in a unrequited situation (translation, a guy that thought she was just a booty call and she wanted more). She knows he is not into her. She has told me she knows that over and over. But...she keeps going to places where he is (the track, the club, etc). It is pitiful to watch. I want to shake her and somehow implant her brain with my experience. I tell her seriously. I tell her jokingly (my best one is "I wasted the best years of my ass on a guy that didn't respect me").

An ass is a terrible thing to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!