Friday, September 17, 2010

Is blood thicker than water?

I just came across my older sister's profile on LinkedIn (we haven't spoken in a  few years). I laughed out loud. I forgot how many masters degrees she has (that my Mom paid for while Sulie and I did it on our own, but I'm not bitter and I turned out to be a better person) ...she wrote her title as Reading Coach at Noth Naples something or other school. Noth? Wait, one moment while I google and make sure there is not such a place...

Whew! I can continue to be bitchy. It was a typo and it was supposed to be North.

Reminds me of a subject I shall blog on later...

Just because they are family doesn't mean you have to like them.

1 comment:

  1. You know I can count at least 50 people I would rather be with than her. While it troubles me, I realize that I am ok with it. I have Penelope and Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!