Sunday, September 19, 2010

Calling in Grey

I was just doing my floss, brush teeth, wash face before I go to bed thing and I was looking at my roots...People, I can not leave this house tomorrow. I am going to have to call in grey. I get my roots done ever 3 weeks to the day. Tuesday at 4 p.m. It starts to show on the Friday afternoon before. Saturday I part my hair different. Sunday I know there is no hope. Tomorrow I am basically screwed. Without makeup and my hair pulled back I have a certain crack head quality. I thought about going every 2.5 weeks, but the thought of sitting there with the goop on my head for 45 minutes  AND paying $120 didn't seem like something I wanted to do. If I was a boss, I would give my staff 6 Call in Grey (or Call In Dark for my blondes) passes for the year. I would be a Getting Hair Did Sympathizer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!