Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Scroll all the way...




My darling husband, 

Before you return from your business trip, I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway.       

Fortunately it's not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway 
I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. 

The garage door is slightly bent but fortunately the pick up came to a halt when
it bumped into your car. 

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will 
forgive me.  You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart. 

I am enclosing a picture of the damage for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again. 

Your loving wife.
XXX 




P.S. Your girlfriend called.

1 comment:

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!