Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Shrink To Fit

I was just flipping through the channels and came across the movie, The Women. I've never watched it. The theme is cheating and well,... I don't need to watch it. Okay, I just watched some of it. There is a scene where one of the friends is counseling the cheated upon wife. The friend talks about women dumbing themselves down for men. She described this as "Shrink to Fit". That is BRILLIANT. 

I think about how many times I've have shrunk to fit a relationship. I tried to find a picture of t-shirt that was shrunk in the dryer. Look what I found...

Think of this picture whenever you consider holding back a thought or opinion. I think I'm going to have nightmares about his gut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!