Friday, September 24, 2010

Top Chef

Heading to Atlanta tomorrow to see Aimee Mann play AND to eat at Craft. I love Top Chef and I have a secret crush on Tom Colicchio.


A certain goober sister that is going with me has already looked at the menu online and knows what she is going to order to eat and drink. I prefer to be surprised and decide when I get there.

She has been leaving me voicemails and emails all week referencing "Kraft Dinner". For the non South Park fans out there, Kraft Dinner is what they call macaroni and cheese in Canada. There are many references to Kraft Dinner in South Park.

Get it, Kraft? Craft? Maybe Tom will be there. I will be so cool as he stops by the table to check on us. He'll never know that 24 hours before I was in a rage trying to find #$^&*(ing clothes to pack. 

1 comment:

  1. Have so much fun!! Was at Craft about a year ago, absolutely WONDERFUL!! Can't wait to hear about every delicious bite you eat! (Can you tell I've been on a diet for a month and the idea of yummy food is killing me!!! Ha Ha) Enjoy!! - Ali

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!