Friday, September 17, 2010

Ethan Hawk haunts me

Last night I was doing the flipping thing through the channels and Dead Poets Society was on. I watched the end when they stand on the desks and say "O Captain, my Captain". Oh my GOD. It kills me. And Ethan Hawk was great. He doesn't bug me in this movie (yet). It was because he was prepubescent and his skankiness had not emerged yet...



And then I turned the channel to the end of The Time Traveler's Wife. At this point I needed to find a rusty fork to impale myself on--why isn't there a law to prohibit simultaneously playing cry-the-ugly-cry movies?

All I needed was Terms of Endearment or The Notebook to send me over the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!