Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ew

I saw the out of town guy (I shall refer to him as Out of Town Liaison™). Don't think I will go down that road again. It wasn't bad. It just wasn't good either. I found that I was thinking to myself of things that bugged me. Why don't I list them?:

  • He didn't shave. Anyone that knows me, knows I have the most sensitive skin in the whole world. It takes me days to recover from kissing someone that hasn't shaved.
  • He told me he gets manicures. Ew. I prefer they do it and just not tell me...
  • Ironically, he knows his jeans and was not sporting mid stomach high,  Dad jeans. He even commented on the ones I had on, "are those True Religion?" He told me he recently bought a $300 pair of jeans. Another Ew. Penelope don't like men that know more about fashion than she does. You're probably saying out loud, "make up your fucking mind, Penelope! You can't get past the nice guy in faded Dad jeans and now you bitch about the guy that spends 300 bucks on jeans???" I know. I'm fucked up.
  • I saw that he had shaved his chest. Wasn't that way last time. Did I say EW?
  • And ladies and gentleman, drumroll please...he told me that he was thinking of getting the hair on his balls lasered. Balls. Lasered. I sense that is some type of offshoot of the ManGroomer™ species.

1 comment:

  1. Ok lasering the hair off of his balls??? I was going to say that you are a very judging girl, but that is just wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!