Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The West Wing

I am totally hooked on that show. How did I ever miss it when it was on? I have been getting the DVDs from Netflix. I'm like a crackhead. I watch 3 and 4 in a row. If the new disc doesn't come fast enough, I order it on itunes. I remember when it was on I thought, "that show looks stupid and Rob Lowe is a tool." (actually his "scandal" makes people like Elliott Spitzer and John Edwards look like choir boys--p.s. remind me to blog about Elizabeth Edwards after I warm up).

Someone needs to tell me what shows competed with The West Wing. I can't believe I never watched it. It doesn't matter what your politics may be. This is the BEST SHOW EVER. Aaron Sorkin is a GOD.

1 comment:

  1. MASH is still the best show ever but The West Wing is definitely in the running. It was my favorite show when it was on.
    gbs

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!