Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Words with Friends

If you know what I am talking about you understand it is like crack! It's an app I have on my phone and ipad. Kinda like online Scrabble. I'm in a tournament right now. You can play at your own pace. It becomes cracky when you are ahead and you want the other person to play so you can kick their ass. It pisses me off how it censors some words. I wanted to use "pubes" the other day. It would have been a triple word with double letter for the B.  It wouldn't accept it.

I found it in the dictionary. I was robbed.

pu·bes  (pybz)
n. pl. pubes
1. The lower part of the abdomen, especially the region surrounding the external genital organs.
2. The hair that appears on this region at puberty.
3. Plural of pubis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!