Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Princes and Tigers and Cowboys. Oh my...

My friend forwarded me an email from match.com.

Look at Golfprince15 with his little dog and beverage in hand while striking a Hugh Hefner pose. I don't know if you can see it--Tiger2929ace has on purple eyeshadow and mascara. Omanpenie_3z needs help in his selection of screen names.  Notice TexasCowboy0109 is currently separated. At least he is honest...

Click on the picture and it show get bigger so you can view the hunks better.
I showed it to my niece. She had never read match profiles before. We were howling. After looking at the pictures, we went to breakfast. We started to give everyone in the restaurant screen names. Try it--it is really fun. Here is the formula I think they use:

  • Start with what they do or like
  • Add in something to do with women or love
  • Finish with a number that has significance to them
Examples: yoga4ubaby6523, Bucsrule6969, me4u317, tennispro4luv_23

2 comments:

  1. I like this one! I will use the naming strategy in the future when my friend and I have coffee. Brings back some memories...of when I found my husband's online profile...or should I say when some of my staff found it and felt obligated to show it to me. He always used that relationship indicator "complicated" as if Married = complicated. Ya think? Please tell me...what is an Omanpenie? Is he saying his penie is an O-Man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think his "complicated" meant "Bi-Polar"! Omanpenie freaked me out!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!