Thursday, December 16, 2010

IKEA

I went there for the first time today. No one told me I needed to medicate myself before I walked in. I had a feeling similar to what I experience in Home Depot--panic, desire to leave immediately and an inability to find the fucking check out. I was overwhelmed by all the choices. I never knew there were so many cheap lamps that I needed. And rugs. And wall hangings. 

It took me 15 minutes to find the exit when I was ready to go. I did buy a rug. And a light. And a wall hanging. I needed them. 

1 comment:

  1. The first time I went to IKEA it took my over an hour and a half to just "walk" through the entire store. I didn't want to miss anything (you never know what wonderous treasure could be left behind)...so I followed their arrows through each department. Just call me loser. I only left with some candles and flower pots. Too many choices for a first timer - I was overwhelmed!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!