Thursday, December 16, 2010

Law and Dating Update

I met my friend for breakfast. She said she asked Cop if Cop Friend was going to call me. Cop said they hadn't talked about it. She asked me what I thought or if I was upset. I am not waiting to hear from him. Lawd knows I've been putting the pleasedon'tcallme vibe out into the Universe. It made me think about what it is I really want. Cop Friend is on one end of the spectrum and Out of Town Liaison™ is on the other end. The big joke is on me, because I am shallow and focus on Cop Friend not looking the way I want and then Out of Town Liaison™ looks the way I want, but I would prefer that he not open his mouth.

I had made a list of all the things I want in a man a few months ago. I wrote it on a colored piece of paper and hid it under my lap top on my desk. I am sure my cleaning guy sees it every time he dusts. He is gay. He probably laughs (and agrees) when he reads, 6'-6'5", nice body, good proportions and in really small, sloppy writing: "nice big one." I do have mostly things that have to do with the inside and who the guy really is. I figured if I was making a wish list, I needed to be specific. It is like Christmas time when you are little. I didn't write "microscope" on my list for Santa.  I wrote the brand name, model number and the page it was on in the Sears catalog.

I just reread what I wrote. I used the word "want" several times. Maybe I should adjust to "need"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!