Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mr. B

A few days ago I blogged about Mr. B, a teacher I had in high school that was great and I wanted to write him a thank you (It was titled, "Turning Crazy Into Something Good"). I had written this letter in my mind telling how I turned out okay. When he knew me I was an angry teen that could of ended up being a waitress at Cracker Barrel her whole life.

I'm off this week and I have a to-do list. One of them was get Mr. B's address and write that letter. Sulie called me this morning. She gets an alumni newsletter every year. It said that Mr. B had died in September. I didn't write my letter in time. He has 1 child--a daughter named Molly that was a few years behind us in school. He was divorced years ago. I'm going to write the letter and send it to Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!