Saturday, December 11, 2010

Objects in Mirror are Dumber Then They Appear

Sometimes I am amazed at the volume of dumb shit I do in the course of the day. Here's the highlights from today:
  • Decided to curl my hair with curling iron to get one more day from blow out. Watched in mirror as I turned iron towards my face and it had contact with my cheek.
  • Wore open toed shoes to Publix when it was 40 degrees outside.
  • Agreed to play online Scrabble with my friend's brilliant attorney sister. She is kicking my ass and is 100 points ahead of me with 10 letters remaining.
  • Went into bookstore to buy 1 thing. Left 200 bucks lighter.
  • Decided to remove a splinter in my hand by myself. I'm a nurse after all. I used a sewing needle. Now in much pain. Contemplating going to Tampa General ER.
  • Watched 2 back to back Criminal Minds. Broke my promise to self of no more violent shows. Now I'm sitting here with the alarm on at 2 pm on a Saturday.
  • I put on glasses this morning and wondered why I couldn't see. They were my sister's.

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing out loud. You never cease to crack me up.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!