Tuesday, December 21, 2010

To All The Douche Bags I've Known Before

Sing it like you're Willie and Julio.



To All The Douche Bags I've Known Before,
The red flags I saw no more,
The last one was a hog,
I dedicate this blog,
To All The Douche Bags I've Known Before...

One of my friends just emailed me and asked if she needs to worry when I reminisce on here. She added the caveat that the weird lying breath post was funny, but it was about (and I quote) the "douche bag". (By the way, my spellcheck just instructed me to make that 2 words. Note to self: douche bag is not a compound word). Fret not Dear Readers. I can write about said Douche Bag without feeling bad. It is like I am writing fiction but as I often say, "People, I can not make this shit up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!