Wednesday, January 6, 2010

and his reply...

And here is his reply.  Note that spellcheck and the shift key were no longer utilized. I guess he no longer had to give a good impression.  Girl, as far as the sniff test goes, I smell me some shit:

Thats fine

I'd like to say that so many dates that i have been on women use old photos that do not come close to what they actually look like. No joke one lady must have been 100 lbs over weight that she looked like in her photo. But I stayed through the date because I did not want to hurt her feelings. As far as the sniff test how much can you really get of what someone is like good or bad just in emails and dating profile.

3 comments:

  1. His reply seals it. He becomes grammatically challenged when his feelings get hurt - and he doesn't get that LYING, even in an email, is a dreadful R-E-D flag.

    Your sniffer is working just fine.

    -L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah ... the sniffer is working well on this one. Not only does age matter to him, so does weight. So his is saying you can't tell if someone is "good or bad through email and a dating profile" but you CAN tell by how young they are and whether they are overweight or not? Give me a break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JCH, you are correct, sir. And yes, "Trip" is a stoopid name.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!