Saturday, January 30, 2010

Penelope and Technology

Several of my friends urged me to set up a Facebook page for Penelope. I finally got it working where the new blog posts will import on to the Facebook page. It will make it easier for my friends that read the blog at night on their iphone or Blackberries. I told you about Hymie reading while she is breastfeeding. I've had to teach several of my non computer savvy friends how to bookmark a favorite (love you all, but that is SAD!) I envision others with their iphones under the covers reading about ladyscaping while their husband gently snores next to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!