Monday, January 4, 2010

Hymie Goes to Work

So my friend Hymie has become an avid blog reader.  She knew many of the stories real time...they now keep her company while she is up nursing her new baby. He will be called Baby Boy, not to be confused with Toddler Boy and Preschool Boy. I will not even try to give code names to babies!  If Hymie was a cartoon, this is what she would look like:


Hymie is heading back to work tomorrow. Both she and her husband work full time.  They got a nanny!!! If Hymie was a cartoon, this is what she will look like tomorrow:


Hymie really is not a great code name, (it kinda sounds like hymen) but it is what the guys on her team used to call her (and no, she does not resemble a hymen). Hymie lives in the Houston area.  I know she has shared this blog with a lot of her friends. We are all wishing her well on her first day back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!