Monday, January 4, 2010

Time For More Mangroomer™

I can't sleep and when Penelope can't sleep she reads on the computer.  News, Facebook, emails...but wait, let's see if there is more Mangroomer™ info. OMG there are FAQs on the website.  Here is my personal favorite:



How long does it take to shave my back with the MANGROOMER Electric Back Hair Shaver?

The length of time will depend on how much hair you have and its thickness. The MANGROOMER Electric Back Hair Shaver’s large 1 ½ inch blade covers a large surface area, while still remaining small enough to easily maneuver within different / difficult angles of the back.


Friends, I've have also just learned that the makers of the Mangroomer™ also make a private body shaver!  That is a post for another day.  For now, let me tease you with this quote from a customer review on Amazon: Blades are not smart to use in the "private" areas like they say in their ads...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!