Monday, January 25, 2010

Word on the Street

I have done some of my own data gathering related to what men think about Bush Management. I spoke to several guy friends today. I was able to deftly work it into every conversation. Penelope is way too tired to make up code names. They will be given numbers. They are all direct quotes. I am also too tired to do the quote thing:

  • Boy #1 (Actually, this was Birch talking)-Rocker, I've been single for the last five years. I've seen everything from a full on beav to a tennis ball. She has got to do some ladyscaping down there. He suggested a #2 or #3 clipper. I shared that I opt for #2...
  • Boy #2- You know what Man? I say shave it all off. I see that a chick shaves completely and I think this girl might even give me a blow job.
  • Boy #3-Completely shaved freaks me out. Reminds me of a child. There has to be some attention down there though...
  • Boy #4-I can't believe you just asked me that.
  • Boy #5-High and tight. Landing Strip. 
You may ask yourself, Penelope, did you get any work done today? Why yes I did. I was able to gather this data while driving and utilizing a headset. You may also ask what kind of friends I have--as you can see they run the gamut from Pig (Boy #2) to Prude (Boy #4)


Penelope Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!