Thursday, January 28, 2010

LadyScaping™

I just got a message from another boy that is a friend. Let's call him Boy #6 on the "lady scaping" question (he just coined that term)...note I have cut and pasted the message in the original form. Boy #6 was typing on his Crackberry:

oh man, my thoughts are, you have to trim around the labia, i hate getting down there and its hairy at that part. i like full on bush, or shaved. it depends on whether i am listening to 70s music or not that week! shaved is just hot. My wife refuses to do it. of course if. That is my diatribe!! i think women dont appreciate there men, and take for granted that they will be loyal, and just blow off there sex requests, 


PS> I am just grateful to have my face down there,

2 comments:

  1. were you talking to my husband?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha--Ms. Anonymous--no, but I spoke to Boy #6 again today and I will blog about his predicament. I got permission. More later.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!