Tuesday, January 19, 2010

ManGroomer™ on Tyra®


Penelope is tired and she is going to let the Tyra show do the talking. I figured it was time for some ManGroomer humor. I googled crazy ManGroomer™ and this is what I got. Some rules I live by:


  • Never date a man that wears nicer earrings than you do in both ears
  • Never date a man that grooms more than you
  • Never date a man that uses more hair care products or eye liner than you
  • Never date a man that goes on Tyra
  • Never date a man that can not throw you over his shoulder and carry you out of a burning building
Fast forward to about 3:24 to see this tool whip out the ManGroomer™ like a switchblade!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!