Thursday, January 28, 2010

Do you ever....

Have a day where you just KNOW you look cute? Girl, I was rocking the hair (in a moment I'll take you through the steps), the smokey eye, the top I just scored at T.J.'s for $14.99 (that's short hand for T.J. Maxx--I got the Max for the MIn), and the kick ass polka dot ballet flats. Let's start with the hair--first there comes the products...shampoo, conditioner, spray smoothing stuff, volume gel stuff, mousse, silicone stuff on ends, and hairspray. I just counted 8 things to achieve the salon look. Wait--how about the face? There was a little is-sue in the Penelope bathroom this morning. I was starting with a serum I was talked into after a facial. I don't want to even tell you what I paid. It promises regeneration and shit. I bought it. Today I SPILLED it. I was like a coke head from the 80s scrambling to save their precious dust. I cussed, I jumped, I grabbed. I could hear the dollar signs as the liquid gently flowed on to my counter top. I'm not even sure that shit did anything. Good riddance. I reproduced a smokey eye I saw in Allure. Okay, let's get to the shoes...ballet flats with black polka dots on a white background.Sounds straight out of a Duran Duran video, but they are GOOD! I paired that with a new sassy black checked top (yes, $14.99) and a cute black sweater and black straight legs. I believe Stacy and Clinton would approve! Sadly, I had to take it all off just now. The smokey eye is gone. The shoes kicked in the corner and the clothes shoved in the hamper. I'm like Cinderella. It is almost midnight and my ass is going to turn into a pumpkin.

P Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!