Sunday, January 24, 2010

ManGroomer™ -Stupid

That's what I googled and I got back another blog. I think Jay and I need to party. I may have to email him and gently let him know he has a picture of the ManGroomer™ Private Body Shaver and not the actual, revolutionary product--The ManGroomer™.


Here's what Jay writes:

The head of our IT department at work forwarded an email regarding a good deal on a netbook at Fry's. It is a decent deal especially for an 11.6" screen, 250GB HD, and 2GB RAM.

Anyway, while at Frys.com I decided to see what their weekly specials were and I came across this little gem (see pic). It's called the Mangroomer (
at Fry'sat Amazon). It's weird how it's advertised so blatantly as a "man groomer" and how the picture on the front of the case shows where to use it.





For more enjoyment, read some of the reviews on Amazon. Some of those guys who have purchased and used are hilarious.

The Mangroomer! Don't delay, get yours today!



I decided to write Jay--here's what I wrote:


Hi Jay. I write a blog and the ManGroomer™ has played a big part in it. Tonight I Googled: ManGroomer-stupid and a link to your blog came up. I feel I need to let you know that I made a reference to your post on my blog (this is your intellectual property after all!)

Here is the link to my post-

http://nobodyputsbabyinthecorner-penelope.blogspot.com/2010/01/mangroomer-stupid.html

To understand my history with the ManGroomer™, you kind of need to start at the beginning. It’s a lot of stuff to read though. Here’s the Reader’s Digest. My ex husband cheated on me. He had a ManGroomer™.

ManGroomer™, it’s a noun and a verb.

Happy Blogging,
XXX (aka Penelope)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!