Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bunco

What in the hell is Bunco? Do I capitalize it? I got a text from one of my friends that the Bunco group was talking about the Penelope Blog just now. Holla at my girls in Hunter's Green. Seriously, what is a Bunco? An excuse to drink KJ on a school night? I must tell you all that bunko (how they spell it in Louisiana) was very popular with the ladies that lunch (and drank and then drove...to the mall). Remember Jeanie (head of neighborhood Whore Watch Committee--stare down in the driveway in the nightie)? She was all about Bunko. If you KJ drinking Bunco players were a cartoon, this is what you would look like:



3 comments:

  1. I think it is a means for women to bond...nothing wrong with that. Sulie enjoys a nice board or card game. I have been trying to get Penelope to play Quelf now for a month...Quelf, not quief...it is a great game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for establishing that Quelf does not equal Qqeif - I was very scared for a moment.

    Bunco, no idea, but if it involves vino and games I'm in. Hunter's Green is just down the street :-)

    - L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lope...I must say that you are possibly one of the funniest people I have ever meet.

    SC

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!