Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Vaginal Rejuvenation

That's right---I'm talking about your woo-hoo. Your front butt. The gyn I go to actually specializes in vaginal rejuvenation. I must admit, the normally open minded Penelope is made a bit uncomfortable by this. What does it all mean? I never knew my vaginal was dejuvenated. Maybe it is because I haven't had children. Is it like when an evangelist yells "heal" and smacks someone upside the forehead, instead it is your gyn walloping you on your poonany? Apparently insurance doesn't pay for it. It is considered to be "cosmetic". I heard that a friend of a friend has an aunt that is 80 and she got her hooey rejuved (is that the correct past tense)? And the 80 year old aunt is loving the results! I just did a little light Googling and I see there is something called G-spot amplification®. Yes, it has a ®. WTF? Of course it needs to be amplified, because most men can't find it! OMG--it involves adding collagen and it says the results can last up to 4 months. Dear Readers, I suspect the origin of the collagen is bovine (Moo--yes, that is cow to me and you). Girl, I do not want a cow up in there! I don't care what it is amplifying. Know what I'm sayin'? I started to look for a cartoon as I often do. Many of you have asked, Penelope, how do you find so many good cartoons" It is easy, I just Google exactly what I am looking for. For example, I just googled cow pussy cartoon and then selected images. I found this jewel on page 2:




Read the article, it involves all the elements of a great story: urination, alcohol and a cow costume.

3 comments:

  1. Apparently you are less likely to need a new vajayjay (what my good friend JJ calls it) if you have not had children. All too distrubing for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get the need for that. If you have had children, why would you feel the need to do this? And what kind of man would want you to do that? For his pleasure? If you've had MY children, your "vajayjay" is fine like it is. Leave. It. Alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recall many years ago a cardiologist that I worked with told me when he did his ob rotation in med school that he and his buddies would , "put in an extra stitch" when repairing the episiotomies. He said they would "do it for the husband." I told him he was a pig.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!