Thursday, January 7, 2010

meanies beware


Just a quick thought…I think about blogging now when someone is rude or I see something funny, sad, or just plain weird. Today I was treated quite badly by a pharmacy tech in one of the hospitals I call on. I texted one of my co-workers, “I was just treated like herpes at XXX hospital pharmacy.”  It used to really bug me when people were rude like that.  Now I just think, “keep it up, Mutha Fucka, don’t think I won’t blog about your ass and use your real name AND make you into an ugly cartoon!”  So while I’m at it, Michael (oh yeah, that’s what your name tag said) at X hospital (I am worried about naming the hospital), if you were a cartoon, this is what you would look like:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!