Monday, March 29, 2010

4 Minds

I recently read this quote in a book: "There are four minds in the bed of a divorced man who marries a divorced woman. It said the quote came from a 4th century Talmudic document. Ain't that the truth? But what if the woman has been married twice and the man has been married three times? Does that mean there are 5 minds in the bed? What about Liz Taylor? How many minds were in the bed she shared with Richard Burton? It kinda creeps me out. I don't want anyone else's mind in my bed! Is it exponential? I just referred to the definitive source (Wikipedia) to see if I had exponential right--
The exponential function is used to model phenomena when a constant change in the independent variable gives the same proportional change (increase or decrease) in the dependent variable. The exponential function is often written as exp(x), especially when the input is an expression too complex to be written as an exponent.
Thanks, that really clears things up. Here's my equation:



Me + (Your crazy ass ex first wife)
             (Your crazy ass ex second wife)  +
                 (My nice ass ex first husband) + You
          (My cheating ass ex second husband) =

2 comments:

  1. Just a little too crowded for the average American girl, I would say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree with that quote. It goes along with a statement I made a few posts ago, that the next person always pays for the sins of the previous person. When my ex left me while I was away in Desert Storm the next series of women following her paid for her misstep. I am not proud of that now, and would strive to not allow that again, but I think it's subconscious.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!