Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm In A Bad Rotation

One of my guy friends just emailed me about my lying rant. I told him I was really trying to believe that people are innately good (but my beliefs are being tried). He was encouraging and we exchanged emails back and forth. His last one had a great quote---he said one of his friends used to say, "I'm in a Bad Rotation." I love that!

My sister and I have always had a thing with certain birds being a sign. Great Blue Herons remind us of our Father because he had really blue eyes. Egrets remind us of our parents particularly if there is a Great White Egret (Tall like my Dad with white hair) walking next to a Cattle Egret (shorter like my Mom). We will see them crossing the street at the perfect time when one of us is going through a tough time. When I lived on the beach a Great White Egret used to come to my door and I would feed him lunch meat. After my Mom died that egret was at our door all the time. The other day I saw a cattle egret dead in the road. I am a Florida cracker and I can't remember EVER seeing a dead egret. It kinda freaked me out. I didn't tell my sister and I couldn't tell my friends because I sound like freak who speaks to the birds.

So..this is how I am going to work it out in my mind. The dead egret symbolizes the end of my BAD ROTATION!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!